Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Negativity is great!

For our Christmas cards this year I decided to use some die cut images for the focal point of the card. As I cut 100 pieces for our cards I started looking at the negative image that was cut and thought I would try to make something out of them.  Why waste?!?



These gift tags were so easy to make!  I cut the 6x6 paper from the Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Pack (Stampin' Up! 2015 Holiday catalog) into 2"by 6" strips and then used the scalloped tag punch to punch the top of the tag.  Then I simply layered and stapled the negative images to the front of the tag along with some pom pom trim.  I love the way they turned out!  So fun!!

I had to make a wine bottle tag as well!  If I would have thought of this earlier I would have had 100 tags laying around!!






Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment