Thursday, December 10, 2015

Holiday Fun with the Crafty Chicks!

I had the honor of hosting craft night with the neighborhood Crafty Chicks club! This is the second year they invited me to design some holiday themed projects for them to create.

Here are some pictures of the projects I designed for them.  All projects used ©Stampin Up! supplies from either the 2015 Holiday catalog or the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog.  The projects were fun to create and I was able to get a lot of inspiration from my fellow papercrafters!

The first project was candy holder using a simple sour cream container design. We used the 6x6 Merry Moments Designer Series Paper Pack to make the container and then decorated it with a simple tag.  The 6x6 paper makes a nice big container so you can get a lot of candy kisses in the tube!


The Gift Tags were created using the Wonderland Stamp set and Winter Wonderland designer series paper.  I love the gold foil in this paper and used it as inspiration.



We also created a bottle tag (wine bottle, or in this case a bourbon bottle, hand soap, whatever your bottle of choice might be).  This project used the Peaceful Pines stamp set and matching die set as well as the Christmas Greetings thinlits dies.  Lots of fun bling on this project!



The last project is a gift card holder using the new Square Pillow Box Thinlits Die.  I love the rustic look on this card and whole-heartedly admit that this is very much inspired by Erica Cerwin at Pink Buckaroo Designs.  The pillow box pieces were stamped with the Hardwood Stamp set using Soft Suede ink.  The greeting is from the Project Life Seasonal Snapshot photopolymer stamp set.  I made a fork bow with the linen thread to give the bow some extra loops.


Hope you enjoyed seeing the projects!  We had fun making them.

Supply Lists

Making Spirits Bright Candy (sour cream) Container


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Wonderland Gift Tags
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Night of Navy Peace Bottle Tag
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


Rustic Pillow Box Gift Card Holder
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment