Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Colour Me Birthday

Back again for a new Colour Me Design Challenge, CMCC #89!



I love the colors in this challenge.  Peacocks are beautiful and the blues and greens they have in their feathers are just gorgeous!

I decided to use these colors to make a birthday card.  I was hoping it would turn out somewhat masculine, or at least not girly!  I needed a few cards for some teenage boys this month;0).

For this card I used the Amazing Birthday stamp set from Stampin Up!.  I like using markersto ink up the Happy Happy Happy Happy Birthday to You stamp and then fussy cut and layer.  Such a fun versatile stamp!



I used the star punch and the confetti star punch to add some color and pop to the white background.  I just love this effect.  The curled paper and the silver metallic thread add to the celebration!


Hope you enjoyed the card and the projects from the other design team members!





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

  1. Wendi, this is such a great birthday card! Cheerful and fun--the perfect combo. :) Julia

    ReplyDelete