Monday, March 30, 2015

Stampin Celebration Sketch Challenge - Hello

Time for another sketch challenge from Stampin Celebration (SC101)!


While this sketch would work great for a scrapbook page, I decided to try my hand at incorporating it into a card.  I decided to start with a bigger base (6x6).


I like how the flags draw a little color into the upper corner with the white.  

I know this is a short post today, but I decided to let the images take center stage.  Plus, it's been crazy busy at home and work so not much time to play these days!

Have a great day!  Hope you have time to join us and play a little with Stampin' Celebration!



3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!!!!!!!!! Love the yellows with that flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I loved all of the projects this week! Such fun!

      Delete
  2. Sooooo gorgeous and love those flags, a good compliment to your design!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete