Monday, January 5, 2015

Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge

Hope you enjoyed your holidays!  I spent a lot of time trying to play catch up on my scrapbooking!  I didn't realize I was so far behind!!  I think I finally finished 2013, so now I can try to catch up on 2014 before the new year ends (again!).

The Stampin' Celebration Sketch Challenge (SC95) helped me spark some creativity and drive to scrapbook. I mostly digital scrapbook now with My Digital Studio.  So, once the computer is open, with a glass of wine next to me and a not so interesting movie on TV (or a show that takes place in Alaska that my husband is totally watching) I can scrap for hours with little mess and clean up! Love it!!


I found a few pictures of our goldendoodle Coda hoarding some new toys so I thought I would use this sketch for this page.


Unfortunately, I only had two pictures, but the layout still looks great!  

Hope you get inspired to do a little scrapbooking!  

My Digital Studio Supplies Used:
Background: Designer Series Paper\Thankful Tablescape Simply Created - 2
Embellishments: Chevron Ribbon - pumpkin pie straight (re-colored MORE MUSTARD); Mis-Stitched - espresso 3; Top Notch Woodcuts - sa-weet; Spice Cake Designer - pear pizzazz; Naturals Designer Buttons - small dark 2
Stamps: Back to School - grunge overlay; Point & Click Project Life - chevron 1
Punches: Build A Banner Simply Created - 2,  Filled with DSP Thankful Tablescape Simply Created - 3;  Build A Banner Simply Created - 2,  Filled with: DSP Thankful Tablescape Simply Created - 1; 1.25 Square Punch
Font: Boring Showers  (not Stampin' Up!)

1 comment: