Friday, December 19, 2014

Delicate Decorated Gift Bag

I made some of the ladies who regularly attend my stamp camp a little gift.  Of course, the gift packaging needed to be special for them!

I bought the Alphabet Rotary stamp and have not used it yet, so it was the perfect way to make each gift personalized!



I was a little stressed the night of stamp camp.  I got off of work at noon and had to finish cutting the paper for the projects, make some special treats (luckily my 14 year old daughter helped me out there and made some really great chocolate sugar cookies I found on Pinterest) and type up some directions for each project.  I had about an hour before the ladies arrived and I was able to whip up these cute bags just in time!  Whew...  I will try to be ahead of the game next time ;0)!

Hope you enjoyed the gift bag idea!

Stampin' Up! Supplies Used

Alphabet Rotary Stamp Polka Dot Tag A Bag Gift Bags by Stampin' Up!  All is Calm Snowflake Embellishment Snowflake Card Thinlits Dies Under the Tree Specialty Designer Series Paper

Petite Petals Punch Whisper White 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock Gold Foil Sheets Candy Dots Brad Bases Regals Candy Dots Twine Baker's Whisper WhiteHandheld Stapler  Silver Mini Staples by Stampin' Up!      Cherry Cobbler Classic Stampin' Pad 

No comments:

Post a Comment