Sunday, December 7, 2014

All is Calm Gift Bag

Today I am sharing another project we made at the Craft Chicks Handmade Holiday event.  This one is a gift bag!  I used All is Calm designer series paper for the banners and the tag.


The silver tag was die cut the Part Penants Bigz L Die.  I added island indigo trees punched using the Tree Punch and a greeting from the Endless Greeting stamp set stamped using basic gray ink onto Pear Pizzazz cardstock.

For the ribbon, I tied silver satin ribbon around one of the handles and tied soft sky 1/8" taffeta ribbon around it in a bow.

The bag was purchased at the local crafting store.  Decorating gift bags is a great way for me to use up any scraps of designer paper I have lying around! 

Hope you enjoyed the project!

Stampin' Up products used:
All Is Calm Specialty Designer Series Paper Party Pennants Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!Tree Punch by Stampin' Up!Endless Wishes Photopolymer Stamp SetSilver 5/8 Satin RibbonSoft Sky 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon by Stampin' Up!Island Indigo 8-1/2 x 11 Card Stock
Pear Pizzaz 8-1/2" x 11" Card StockBasic Gray Classic Stampin' Pad

No comments:

Post a Comment