Monday, November 10, 2014

Grateful Inspiration

Time for a new sketch challenge from Stampin' Celebration - SC91!  This is a great design with lots of elements to play with!  I love the creative items the design team came up with.  It's always fun to see how others interpret the designs!



For my interpretation, I pretty much stayed true to the fall theme suggested;0). I have mentioned before that I really love the For All Things stamp set so I had to use it for my card. I am having a Thankful for You Stamp Camp on Friday so I thought this card would be perfect for my event.  

The color combination is from the Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper (Stampin' Up! 2014 Holiday Catalog).  The base of the card is Mossy Meadow with a Soft Suede background embossed with the woodgrain textured impressions embossing folder.  The 2 rectangular papers behind the leaf is from the Color Me Autumn DSP.

The 3 leaves are from the For All Things stamp set, stamped with Pear Pizzazz with a background of Pear Pizzaz die cut with the Starburst framelit dies.  A linen thread bow accents the green leaves.

The cajun craze leaf is cut using the Big Shot and the Autumn Accents Bigz die with Blackberry Bliss stitched satin ribbon stapled behind leaf and circle.

I am one more step ahead in creating cards for the Thanksgiving season!  Now, I just have to remember to get them in the mail!



1 comment:

  1. LOVE the woodgrain, absolutely GORGEOUS!!! ALL of the loveliness is just AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete