Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray for the New In Colors

I have to say, love at first sight is so real for me in so many ways!  And my most recent love is the new 2014-2016 In Colors from Stampin Up!!  Seeing is loving and they are even better in person.

2014-2015 In Color Color Coach Cards by Stampin' Up!

The Moonlight Designer Series Paper Pack showcases these new In Colors had has helped me to solidify these colors as my all time favorite. 

Moonlight Designer Series Paper by Stampin' Up!

I made this card for a stamp camp I held last weekend at a friends house.   


I used the Moonlight Paper Pack for the DSP and Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow and Hello Honey for the cardstock.  The Stamp Set is Hip Notes and the embossing folder is the arrows textured embossing folder.  I also used the new Project Life corner rounder punch.  This punch is so easy to use and makes a nice crisp curvy corner!  I see more rounded corners in my future cards!

The sketch is RetroSketches #117.  I played along a little too late to post to their challenge, but I wanted to be sure the credit was given for the design.


Hope you enjoy the new In Colors as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment