Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Happy Happy Birthday

My youngest niece had a birthday this month so I made a card for her.  I used Clean&Simple 295 for inspiration for this card.


I love the word bubbles and I was so glad that Stampin Up carried the word bubbles framelits into the new catatlog.  It was one of my favorite items in the Occasions catalog this past spring!

Here is the card I made for her.  I pretty much stuck to the sketch.  I used the Amazing Birthday stamp set for the greeting.  I really love this specific stamp.  I have used it twice already this month!  The word bubbles were made using the Word Bubbles framelits.  The paper is the Confetti Celebration designer series paper.   Such great colors together.

Unfortunately I had to miss my niece's birthday party due to travel for work. I heard they had a great time though! 


Have a great day!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment