Friday, March 14, 2014

Let the Cute Begin

Today I am posting the second set of items I made for the baby shower we are having at work next week.  This card and gift bag was made for the Mother who does not yet know the gender of her baby.  The Mom likes green so I used Gumball Green and the colors from the Birthday Basics Designer Series Paper (Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit).  I was going to use colors from subtle collection but decided on a brighter/bolder color scheme.

I haven't used the Baby Tees wheel in such a long time so I decided to use this stamp wheel.  I wheeled the stamp onto a few colors and decorated each tee using the white gel pen and markers.  I fussy cut some of the elements (elephant and star) from other tees to add color to the tees.

The Greeting "Let the Cute Begin" is one the stamps from the Bets of 25 Years Babies and Brides collection.  This stamp set is only available for a few more weeks!  I love all of the stamps in these collections!  It is nice to have some stamps I never even knew about!



Now to make the goody bags!  I bought several bags of pastel colored M&M's, now just trying to decide how to present them ;0)!

Instructions on how I made the gift bag are on yesterday's post.

Stamp Sets: Baby Tee Wheel, Babies and Brides Bets of 25 Years
Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder
Colors: Gumball Green, Crisp Cantaloupe, Island Indigo, Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Accessories: Merry Minis punch set (carry-over from Holiday catalog), 3/4" circle punch, Itty Bitty punches (circle); Summer Starfruit 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, Birthday Basics DSP, white baker's twine

No comments:

Post a Comment