Sunday, March 9, 2014

Bubbles and Words

I had a stamp camp Friday night so I had to design 5 cards for my guests to make.  I decided turned to the various sketch challenges for inspiration!  I designed the last card Thursday night!  Nothing like waiting until the last minute ;0)!

One of the cards I designed was inspired by the sketch challenge at Mojo Monday 335.



I wanted to design a card using the word bubbles framelits and Just Sayin stamp set.  They are one of my favorite bundles from the 2014 Occasions Catalog so I definitely wanted my guests to get their hands on this great little bundle!  I also decided to use the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, another favorite!

Here is the card I came up with:



I think I have used Coastal Cabana for something in almost every card I made lately.  I love this color!! I was really bummed when Baja Breeze retired with the last catalog, but this brighter color is a great replacement!

Have a great day!

Stamp Set: Just Sayin'
Big Shot: Arrows Texture Embossing Folder, Word Bubbles Framelits Die
Colors: Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Accessories: Core'dinations In Color Cardstock, Basic Rhinestones, sander, Banner punch (sale-a-bration)




No comments:

Post a Comment