Sunday, January 5, 2014

Reorganized and ready to go!

I had two weeks off from work, and other than the time spent planning, preparing and recovering from the holidays, I was able to relocate my crafting space to a different area in the basement.  Here are pictures of my new space.  I can't wait to actually use it! 
We have cabinets in the area I took over.  I had to relocate all of the entertaining items to another area and moved my crafting supplies in!  The drawers are great for organizing miscellaneous items.  The thinlits and embossing folders fit great in one of the drawers!
 All my Big Shot stuff in one place!
The storage cabinet on the right is on wheels and has a table top that pops up for extra work space.  
Saw this organizing caddy on pinterest.  It's from a car parts store!  Who would have thought!  May have to spray it white some day.


First thing I made in my crafting home was tags for gifts for my coworkers.  Used mostly brand new items from the Occasions mini!!

Well, that's it for now.  Stay warm everyone in the mid-west and north!

No comments:

Post a Comment