Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Retro Hello There

World Card Making Day is Saturday and I am having a Stamp Camp to commemorate the day!  I love the idea of making handmade cards to send to family and friends.  Whenever I send a card that I made, people notice and comment.  It makes me feel really good that I took the extra time to send them something I made myself.  In my world of internet purchases for pretty much nearly everything but perishables, it's nice to have a special way to recognize the special people in our lives.

Designing 6 cards for the stamp camp took more energy than I can muster so I was grateful for a pretty and easy sketch from Retro Sketches this week.

I decided to move the greeting to the bottom since I felt the card needed something to offset the gray on the bottom half of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment