Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Retro Sketches Birthday, a bit late

I always have great intentions on sending out birthday cards.  Many times I make the card in time but don't actually get around to mailing it in time or I mail it last minute.  I don't usually procrastinate, but there is something about that last step in the process...

Anyway, I did play along with Retrosketches #73, just never posted it to the blog.  So, I thought I would share it with you today.  Another "late" birthday card of mine ;0).  No intended receiver yet, but good to have on hand!


Stamp Sets: Tape It and Banner Greetings
Colors: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral and Smoky Slate 
Accessories: 1/4" stitched grosgrain ribbon in whisper white and basic gray, calypso coral 3/4" chevron ribbon (cut in half so only one side of the chevron is used), 3/8" ruffle stretch trim in coastal cabana, 
1-3/4" circle punch, Basic rhinestones , 2013-2015 In-color designer series paper

No comments:

Post a Comment