Saturday, February 9, 2013

All Dressed Up for Valentine's Day

I was so inspired by Kimberly van Diepen's dresses using the Dressed Up Framelits and pop-up Posie Kit.  They are just gorgeous!!

Kimberly Van Diepen stampin up demo

So, I decided to try making them myself.  After watching her videos I was much more confident!  She makes it look so easy.  Anyway, I decided to make Valentine cards with the dresses. 

The first card uses the flowers from the Blossom Party original die.  The other 2 cards use the Posies Kit.  The "love" stamp is from the Best of Love stamp set from the Best of 25 years stamp series for February.  I thought the Primrose Petal card was a bit plain, so I added the En Francais background stamp to the Pool Party cards.  Much better!  The big hearts are from the Hearts framelits (the large one, just smaller than the largest scalloped one); pink pirouette and so saffron.  A few pearls and ribbon finish off the look.



 

Enjoy!!

Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die - by Stampin' Up!Best Of Love Stamp Set
Blossom Party Stampin' Up! Originals Die          Best Of Love Stamp Set


No comments:

Post a Comment