Wednesday, January 30, 2013

First Bath

I have been able to create a few scrapbook pages with My Digital Studio.  I really like that I don't have to drag out all the paper, and ribbons, and punches, etc to design a page.  In a matter of minutes I can have a page designed and then add embellishments over time. I also like that I can do this while sitting and watching TV.  This year I decided I would switch to electronic scrapbooking and print the scrapbooks.  They will certainly take up less space on our shelves!  Lately I have been printing the individual pages and adding them to the scrapbooks I bought.  Now I just have to figure out how to get rid of all the empty scrapbooks I have ;0).

This page was fun to design.  I used circle punches and to create the bubbles.  I got the idea from Kimberly Van Diepen (my-digital-studio-video).

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment